Payment sucessfully canceled ???

Level 3
Thank you very much! That was very helpful, it’s my first time using an app like this to sell stuff so it’s all new to me. Couldn’t find any customer service phone # so I had to come to the forums and try and find people with my similar issue. It’s not the wait for the payment, it’s the app telling me “I successfully canceled my payment” when all I ever did in that app was make the sale and put my deposit info in, nothing else.
my payment was canceled after shipment almost two months ago and have been told I was paid but not actually paid so...yes I am sharing my experiance and advising him to carefully follow up
Tags (1)
Level 3
Hey, I’m having the same issues as these people on this forum post, I made the sale on Jul 14, and shipped it the same day. My tracking says he got the item on Tuesday, the 17th. It’s now the 21st and it’s just said “deposit pending” since the 14th of July. Yesterday if gave me some notification saying “you need to verify the last 4 of your ssn and your adresss to receive payment” (I’ve already done this 4-5 times, it just keeps telling me to enter it in again) and that I have a receipt, the same reciept that since July 14th has said “deposit pending,” now shows only “you have successfully canceled your payment” someone needs to get to the bottom of this, i sold something for 300$ and I need to have my money. Maybe it’s a glitch but a lot of other people also have this problem happening and I’m not going to be cheated of 300$ while someone has my item i shipped. Thanks, my payment still says it’s deposit pending but I also got the message that “I successfully canceled payment” which I never did what so ever so I would just like some answers. Thanks
Tags (1)
Community Helper
Thanks @BrightMoonstone for sticking around the forums and sharing your OfferUp experience because that's what's needed for folks in this situation. Anyone can read and see your story has been documented here in the forums. Keep up the good work.
Community Helper
-Ciao' @Adam19-
---Just came across your post... have you received a resolution regarding your shipping inquiry?
If you would like a quicker reply from a Community Member, put an @ before their username 👍☺
Level 3
I both made a new message to “MJ” the community manager and a post with their @ on it and never heard anything back. The item arrived on their doorstep July 17th and I still haven’t received payment. It’s just said “deposit pending” for 2 or so weeks now.
Level 9
@BrightMoonstone has your issue been resolved? I have a payment pending for almost a month after sale. I also was told I was paid, but still says pending.
@MJ_207
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Apologies for being late to checking in! I'll make sure everyone's open tickets are in the right hands. 

@RevivalGypsy
No, everyone has done their very best to figure out what happened but has not been resolved. I've had no other problems and have had multiple transactions it was just this one.
Community Manager

@Adam19 I took a look at your account, and it appears that you haven't reached out to our Shipping team, at least not on this account that you're posting from. Please do so here