Pending/Delayed Deposit

SOLVED
Level 3
I am telling everybody to pay me with paypal, offer up keeps your money a ridiculously long time. Like I said in an earlier post, electronic transfers are almost immediately shown in your account, maybe takes 5 or ten minutes to post. My opinion is this, and you know what they say about opinions, but I think they take our money and when you add everybody that sells using offer up as the payment method it's probably a huge amount of cash, and they invest it for say 15 days to a month and earn interest on it when it should be in our account accruing interest. I think that's why it takes so long for us to get our money. I am about ready to just start selling locally or just go to eBay. This waiting this long is ridiculous. Anyone else feel the same as I do? Let me know. Ronald F. Ford I don't care if they know who posted this, what, they going to keep my money longer.
Level 3
Sounds like we got a class action, anybody interested?
Level 3
Sounds like we have a class action, anybody interested?
Level 3
The money they would have to pay us in accrued interest would get their attention.
Level 3
The money they would have to pay us in accrued interest would get their attention.
Level 1
I have a deposit pending like over a week already. But it still said pending. I don't know why it pending so long and nother deposit the fund into my bank.
Offer up is suck.
Neighbor

@Mj_206 Hey quick question I just started to sell items on offerup and I noticed that the pending amount disappeared from my transactions tab. I'm wondering if you can please give me some insight onto what happened to my money like will it come? does the disappearing of the transaction disappears? i'm trying to get into contact with a manager from offerup or so, so i can escalate this mater. If you can help me I would greatly appreciate it.  

Level 2
@Mj_206 it's been 2months and I still haven't received my deposit or a response from any real person what did you do to get your deposit?
Level 2
Dear moderator. We have discovered that pay outs come two months after shipment is complete. This is a breach of contract and full disclosure has not been properly submitted.

We must see to it that this PERSON does not continue with impunity. Our organization will have to audit the PERSON and find out the intricacies of ITS behaviour and fulfil the concluding step.
All parties responsible may be liable to sanctions.
Neighbor
No i never got paid