Pending/Delayed Deposit

SOLVED
Blaming people for this broken shipping is really unprofessional. There is one off situations I agree with that, but I'm sure most people have put the right information needed. Ive sold 5 things through the shipping program, 1st experience was terrible, 2nd-4th were fine, but this last one is my be my very last one. My buyer has rated me and said everything was perfect. My thing still says deposit pending it's passed the 3 day holding period already so I can understand it wont come till next week, but these long wait times are ridiculous. I put the fast deposit method so I'm hoping it works. You see alot in the forums people waiting weeks and some waiting months that's just unacceptable.
Level 1
I sent a item out around the time of the holidays and shipping was late they canceled my payment the buyer received the item I never was paid and I can not view my transaction &receipts.
Level 1
I was able to see my payment &transactions in the app and I switched phones now I cant view that option in my ACCOUNT!Can someone help or have any information on this.
Level 1
I think in my opinion ... 2 weeks is the average.
It sucks but i think you will get your money soon.
Let it take me them 2 months to release my payment...I’m literally ready to take legal actions with the offer up developers because this is some bull**bleep**!
Neighbor
Keep shipping but don’t use their payment system. Use Venmo or Paypal.
Community Helper
@Frchgrl12 this isnt recommended. The buyer and seller won't have protection from Offerup if they do this. Then people will just get more agitated then they already are because they dont have protection. I would recommend keeping everything in app, so no one feels like they have been taken advantage of. I know people are waiting for a while to get paid, but Offerup is looking into all these claims.
WELL THATS CRAZY AS HELL! THE BUYER HAS BEEN ENJOYING HIS PURCHASE SINCE THE 8th OF THIS MONTH.....WHILE MR SHORT END OF THE STICK OVER HERE (me) IS GOING ON TODAY BEING 02/18/19= DAY 10 (in all days including weekends & DAY 6 (with no weekend days added)....SO HONESTLY HOW LONG DOES IT AND WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ACCOUNT TO RECIEVE MY PAYMENT?
AND THE CRAZY PART ABOUT ALL THIS IS THAT THE OFFER UP DEVELOPERS KNOWS ALL THIS AND ISNT DOING ANYTHING TO ASSURE THE USERS! SOMEONE OR ALL OF US NEEDS TO COME TOGETHER SOME WAY SOME HOW AND TAKE LEGAL ACTIONS TOWARDS OFFER UP BECAUSE THIS IS WAY PAST RIDICULOUS! THE BUYERS ARE ENJOYING THEIR PURCHASES WHILE ALL US SELLERS ARE SITTING WITH OUT D**** IN OUR HANDS AND A FAT QUESTION MARK IN THE OTHER! SO IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY GOOD LAWYERS PLEASE LET ME KNOW! BECAUSE I HAVE HAD IT WITH OFFER UP AND LETGO!
NOW WHEN U SAY “BUT I THINK” WHEN WILL SOMEONE EVER GET AN ASSURING ANSWER!