Pending TruYou

SOLVED

Hello @Mj_206, my TrustYou account is also showing pending. When I completed the process, I was in the car and i think it is not recognizing my face. Can you reopen my application so that I may send redo it. Thanks

Tags (1)
Community Manager

Got it, @University1406! Go ahead and try submitting the application again now Smiley Happy

You are amazing!!! This time it was approved In 2 minutes
OfferUp employee

@University1406 Awesome! Smiley Happy

Community Manager

Fantastic!! Thanks for the update, @University1406  👍🏻Smiley Very Happy

Happy selling!!

Level 1
Hi, I've been on offerup for a few years and all of a sudden when I started to use the shipping feature yesterday it won't let me respond to buyers messages or edit my items until I'm truyou verified. I sent the documents twice hours ago.

This is extremely frustrating because I have people trying to buy my items! and I have pending offers. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Level 1
I’m also having this issue now but when when the camera opens to take a picture of my ID it immediately closes back out and says it cannot finish the process right now. I cannot reply to messages or anything it says I have to complete truyou. Please help
Level 9

@Yurina

Make contact with Customer Care here.

Level 1
I have but I keep getting the same generic response the customer service is awful
Level 9

@Yurina

You can try to PM either @Mj_206 or @Elin  (the forum mods) to look into your request.