Pending truyou help

Best Thing is to look for civil attorney and sue offer for $1 billion
This app is a fraud it asks percent of users and forces them to join truyou or won’t let you message your buyers

I’m filing a lawsuit and hopefully I can have offer up pay up for millions of dollars

Level 1
@Mj_206 please reset my truyou application so I can resubmit it it’s not working
Community Manager

@WtfOfferup You should be able to try again. 

@SueOfferup You may want to read our Terms of Service on Arbitration. It is #20 on this page

"B. No Class Arbitrations, Class Actions or Representative Actions. You and OfferUp agree that any Dispute arising out of or related to these Terms, the OfferUp Service or the Materials is personal to you and OfferUp and that such Dispute will be resolved solely through individual arbitration and will not be brought as a class arbitration, class action or any other type of representative proceeding. You and OfferUp agree that there will be no class arbitration or arbitration in which an individual attempts to resolve a Dispute as a representative of another individual or group of individuals. Further, you and OfferUp agree that a Dispute cannot be brought as a class or other type of representative action, whether within or outside of arbitration, or on behalf of any other individual or group of individuals."