People that do not respond when selling

SOLVED
Level 9

@1Randall you know this becoming an all to common complaint here in the forums! I agree with you something needs to be done. As a seller I'm concerned about  these deadbeats driving away customers. And if there are no customers then why am I here?

Level 3

So true, since my last post, I did some shopping around. I got less than 30% reply when I asked and then said I will buy your item. I can't hardly find any body that is really selling things.  I list things because I need the money.  If I  can find them the dead beats , I think offer up should find them and delete all listings ( a few had over 100), and not let them return. Don't understand. 

Level 3

I do not see where this has anything to do with me asking a seller will you sale this to me and I get no reply, or response at all. It offers no solution to my problem. She is addressing what she does when she cant get buyers. It might be helpful to some,  but I'm not getting anything at all. Just dead beats doing??? .

Level 3

Thank you!! This exactly what I'm running into.  Same situation, you find something you want you make offer and they sale to someone that offered up after you or they just leave it posted for months on end. 

Lately is gotten worst.  I can say 4 out 5 dont respond because so far no one has responded.  I tried to buy an item for the past weel and so far no one of all the people asked have responded.  None, not one. What is more anoying is that many of the profiles says they respond in minutes.  Does offer up have a different definition for minutes?  Or is response in 1,000,000 minutes still responds in minutes?

Level 3
I seem to have a problem with customers that don't respond after I tell them yes the item I posted is available. Ask for a Text for confirmation, or reply to the message . Never get a response,. Do they not keep track of what they're inquiring about . I've made purchases, asked questions, got information, I always give them a reply as to purchase or not to. What else can I do?
Level 2
I really don't have a solution to this problem. I was very patient seller a year ago. I would hold items for customers who were at work or on vacation sometimes for a week. But then you combine those waflers with low ballers and people who can't put together a simple clear message that i can read and my patience wore thin very quick. So i dont use the app as much as I used to. Or ill just sell an item to a loyal customer. Good luck
Level 5
@50_peso
The cricket response😅😅 That seller doesn't want to sell.🤣🤣 Follow my post and block them😘😘😘😘😁😁
Level 3
I get this alot. I always respond right away to people even if its pending. I hate it when I inquire about a seller's item and I ask of it's still available and they don't respond but I see the 2 check Mark's letting me know they read my messages. All it takes is a yes,it's available or no it's pending. I asked about an item today a few times asking if it was still available and I seen he read my messages and then seen 7 hours later it was sold. A simple yes or no would be great instead of being rude and not responding at all. If they are selling an item then quit being choosy who you give it too amd respond with an answer to a message. So annoying. A guy today was giving away a free black cat tower and I responded and he read messages and seen he sold it 7 hours later. Rude much?? Answer me back with a yes or no so I can move on. Rick J Dow
Level 9
Free stuff gets a gazillion messages. Its not worth it for a seller to respond to them all. List a free item and you will understand the process. It never ends. Even after marked as sold. Its like vultures to a dead animal. I know its frustrating when trying to PURCHASE something though.