People that do not respond when selling

SOLVED
I think they need to make more insistent notifications. It reminds people they have people waiting or have offers pending or actions to take.
Level 3
That happened to me, so now I set a time limit of 15 minutes and I tell them after that I'm gone. (Will not wait for hours without texting that they are not coming) I will not wait again for 3 hours because they say there on there way from only a short distance. NO MORE WILL WAIT.
Level 3
I agree 10900000000 percent
Level 1
TF? Wanting to buy my stuff but never respond. Seem like this place has a lot of fake profiles. Just like cnn.
Community Helper

Welcome to the Community Forums @Fang128

There are many topics and tips regarding better sales. Take a look around and joing the conversations. 

To be honest, you post here wasn't very clear to me. Is someone responding to your ad, or not responding to your ad?

Level 1
They respond agreeing to buy but after that, goes silent.
Most sellers are idiots on this site. Most of them don't even know how to use the 'mark sold' button, rofl. Just to make sure if the item is sold, I reply to them if it is available. 80% of the time, they don't reply back. There should be an expiration date for each offer you do (if you don't renew it), like craigslist.
Level 9
@Mediocre, I have same problems with buyer. They ask if available, when I reply back they don't answer. Of course I report all those buyers to OU to make sure their profiles get downgraded.
Not easy trying to do business over a **bleep** phone with small screen!
Level 9

@Dad_Tired wrote:

Not easy trying to do business over a **bleep** phone with small screen!

You can use a large Android tablet or even use the app from your PC with Bluestacks (free) as an emulator.  It certainly makes buying an easier process on a 4k 27" monitor.

Level 1
So I just got 5 different replies for things I messaged people a month ago, I doubt that was a coincidence. Maybe OfferUp just now sent the message? This happened to anyone else?