Pkg dropped off at USPS instead of UPS - what do I do?

Level 1
I dropped off a pkg at post office. It was 2 pounds. The label is confusing because it has a UPS Surepost tracking number and a USPS tracking number. The post office accepted it and I have a receipt but OU doesn’t show updated status. What do I do? I don’t know where you’re supposed to drop off pkgs. Everything used to be USPS and it changed recently. OU didn’t bother to notify sellers. Please help! Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Level 1
I would like to know too!
The similar situation. Dropped off at UPS, can’t see any updates. Checking USPS number - wow, my package is moving, everything looks okay but with UPS number - nothing. Just “label created”. And OfferUp says - hey, you have 2 days to drop off the package, please ship it.
Does it mean that OfferUp checking only UPS number and probably I will not receive my money because according to UPS website I never sent this package?
Hey, OfferUp, what’s going on?
Level 2
I did the same, you can still track it there will be a usps # along with the ups # check it on the usps site instead of ups. But offerup will likely not pay you as they havent several ppl. Its giving your belongings away. Instead of offerup its more like giveitup. Its 10,000 spoons when all you need is knife....its meeting the man of your dreams, then meeting his beautiful wife.🎶🎼🎵🎶