Problem accessing the Community Forum from my phone!!

SOLVED
Level 1
For some reason I cannot start a topic in here. It takes me to the google page and it said verify that I am not a robot. That’s what I did but it keeps reloading that pafe
Level 9
@Mtran yes that is we are trying to get fixed. If you hit Quick Reply then you can post. Other than that it goes to I am not a robot page. Can’t click Reply. It has to be Quick Reply. Only way not to get the page your talking about. I hope they fix this soon.
Highlighted
Community Helper
@Jones68 I’m still having issues myself, I’m receiving IP Comparison Failed not allowing me to sign into the forms. Sometimes It works all day yesterday it didn’t. Jones68 yes I did notice a new Quick Reply button now? I’ve notified @Mj_206 Community manager as well as the iOS developers android developers also are aware of the issue. Hang in there they will get this issue figured out. 😎🇬🇧🔚
Level 9
@Hotrod Thank You. Both you and @goblin have been a great help to me. Oh yes, other people you guys have helped also. Just wanted you to know that I am very grateful for your time and help.
Level 9
I’m using a iPad to connect to OfferUp. I’m having no problems signing in.. just doing Replying. I believe it’s a server thing. Something not set right. Has to be a server setting. I have faith. I know they will get to it. Mtran asked me a question and I was just passing on that it’s being worked on. Quick Reply is letting me reply. I hope I didn’t over step when I gave a answer. If so I am sorry. I’ve met so many beautiful people on OfferUp. I think it’s a great place to be. @Hotrod please keep me in the loop when it’s fixed. Thank you.
Community Manager

I'm still digging into this and trying to identify what happened! Thanks for all your patience.

Community Manager
All set! Fixed things up. Thanks for letting us know about this one!
Community Helper
@willshelor thanks for the update 👍😎🇬🇧🔚
Level 9
Yep, thanks!!
Level 9

Thank all of you for helping me. Now when I try to post as I am now , I have to go to my computer to do it. On my ipad it was saying Reply or Quick Reply. I would have to click Quick Reply to reply. Now on my ipad that is gone. All there is to click on is Reply. Which takes you to a web page that will not let you do anything. Now I can't reply or any of that at all on my ipad. I was only using my ipad not my computer. Now I have to use my computer to answer or reply. All I get on my ipad is I'm not a robot. I click it and it just times out. Quick Reply is gone. Now what do we do?