Problem accessing the Community Forum from my phone!!

SOLVED
Level 9

@willshelorwillshelor  willshelor Community Manager. No, sorry you didn't fix anything up. It's still not working and now it's even worse. Can't reply at all now from ipad. At least before I could click Quick Reply. It's going to be a bad day. LOL!

Hi @Mj_206 I just now am able to get on here & still keep getting kicked off & buffers... I think something is still wrong with it? I tried uninstalling... but no change. I see I'm not the only 1 & that ya'll are on it. I'm just letting ya'll know I still got these problems getting on here. I also keep seeing that my Promoted Item doesn't look like it's says it's Promoted again. I noticed this the other Day. Maybe it's part of the same issues w/All of the other stuff? Thnx, SaltwaterConcreteCowboy
Community Manager
Interesting. It sounds like maybe the in line reply isn't working on iPad. I'll track one down and see what I can do, but in the meantime, could you share what happens when you try to reply on the iPad?
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Level 9

I open the app then go to the forms. you replied so I click on reply. A web page opens with a place to click that saus I'm not a robot. I click it and it spins for alittle bit then stops. Nothing but I'm not a robot. I can click it after it times out. but again nothing happens. I leave the app. sighn back in and try to reply and same thing. I am not a robot. Nothing happens. If you read what Hotrod and goblin and I have been talking about, just go up afew replys and you will see this is what we have been taliking about along with what they have been talking about. Before you made your changes I could click Quick reply instead of Reply. Then I could reply. But now there is no Quick Reply. You removed it. I'm not on my computer much now because I'm on the ipad. My grand kids took over my computer. LOL! They are eating so I could jump in real quick. My computer works fine. My ipad used to. Let me know how it goes. Thank you.

Tags (1)
Level 9

@willshelorI tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling. No joy.

Tags (1)
Level 9
Tags (1)
Level 9

@willshelorstill trying to post with my ipad but no joy. I even restore my ipad from I Tunes backup when I first got it. I then had to get all the updates again. What a pain. I then reinstalled OfferUp and tried to post. It still takes me to a web page saying I am not a robot. I click it and nothing. It just times out. Hope your having better luck than me. Thank you for looking into this.

Level 9

@goblin@HotrodHey guys. Just a heads up. Now I can't post at all from my ipad. Quick Reply button is gone. Now there is only a Reply button. Yes it takes you to the " I am not a robot " Then it will not let you do anything. I'm on my desktop computer now but This is for the grandkids. I always used my ipad. I sure hope they fix this soon. Everytime I come to the computer my grandkids look at me like I'm a robber and they want to hurt me.LOL! They are range of 4 to 9 years old. It's funny watching them watch me. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year if I don't hear from you guys.

Community Helper
@Jones68 I’m sorry you’re still having issues, I’m not having anymore issues getting into the forum. did you try clearing any cache/cookies for each device and browser you use to connect to OfferUp on. Normally there’s no Quick Reply Button just a Reply Button.

You can troubleshoot yourself by signing out (clearing app cache / data) and then try to sign back in. And you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well. 😎🇬🇧🔚
Level 9

@Hotrod@I tried all the things you said. No joy. Yes there was a Quick Reply Button to click on and a Reply Button to click also. Ask @goblinhe had the same Quick Reply Button. It was the only way we could Reply. Reply Button would take us to a web page that said. I am not a robot. Click that and it would time out after awhile. Then nothing. But if you clicked Quick Reply, it would let you Reply. After they fixed your problems the Quick Reply Button went away and only Reply is left. Reply will not let me reply to a post. It only ask me to click, I am not a robot. Which then just times out then hangs. I have to use my desktop computer to answer a post. But hey. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours. Hope you have a great time.