Problem accessing the Community Forum from my phone!!

SOLVED
Level 6

@Hotrod@Thank you for everything you have done. @willshelor@Said he is working on it. I sure hope he can fix it. Have a good one. Beautiful day today. 64 degrees out side. Took grand kids out. It was Great.

Level 6
On a Samsung, yep there was a quick reply option, it seems it was removed.

My specific issue was fixed, sorry to hear things aren't working out for you.

To clarify the captcha is not letting you solve the visual or audio puzzle?

What site does it take you to?

Should be a small pop-up that you need to solve.

Maybe I misunderstood.
Level 6

If I use the OfferUp app then it will not let me post. ReCAPTCHA opens a blank white page with nothing on it. But a place to click I Am Not A Robot. It just spins then stops. Click again and same thing. Never get the window that ask me to clicke all the store fronts. Nothing. Just times out. Now if I don’t use the app, and use Firefox and go to OfferUp.com. It ask me , I am not a robot. I click and then I do the puzzle. Then I can post. 

Level 6

@goblin

If I use the OfferUp app then it will not let me post. ReCAPTCHA opens a blank white page with nothing on it. But a place to click I Am Not A Robot. It just spins then stops. Click again and same thing. Never get the window that ask me to clicke all the store fronts. Nothing. Just times out. Now if I don’t use the app, and use Firefox and go to OfferUp.com. It ask me , I am not a robot. I click and then I do the puzzle. Then I can post

Level 6

I guess I’ll have to use a web browser instead of the OfferUp app. @willshelorSaid he is working on it. I hope he fixes it. Kind of a drag to have 2 windows open just to post. Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours. 

Highlighted
Level 6

@goblinI guess I’ll have to use a web browser instead of the OfferUp app. @willshelorSaid he is working on it. I hope he fixes it. Kind of a drag to have 2 windows open just to post. Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours. 

Level 6
Some light research offers these suggestions.

Do you have any programs installed that may block ads / pop ups?

Have you tried clearing cache / data?

If anyone else has an iPad and can double check, let us know.
Community Helper
@Jones68 are you using a VPN?
Level 6

Nope, no VPN.

Level 6

@Hotrod No VPN. Just Comcast. Like I said before. I always used my iPad before. Over a year I used it and no problems.