Problem accessing the Community Forum from my phone!!

SOLVED
Level 6

@goblin@No pop up tools or anything. I have been using this iPad on OfferUp for over a year. After @willshelor@made his fix it stopped working.

Level 6

@willshelor I even restored my iPad to the day I bought it. Reinstalled OfferUp and still have the same thing.

Highlighted
Level 6

@goblin @willshelor I even restored my iPad to the day I bought it. Reinstalled OfferUp and still have the same thing.

Level 6

@Hotrod@goblin It’s almost 2in the morning. Grandkids love my home Fries. I have to get some sleep. I’ll keep looking. Thank both of you for your help. 

Level 6

@willshelorI have tried using my wifes ipad. Same thing. Can't get pas the I am not a robot. I used to only use my ipad. After you made change to fix @Hotrod problem then I couldn't post from ipad anymore. @Hotrodand @goblin have been trying to help but now I can only post from a computer. I know you said you are looking into this and I Thank you. Just wondering if there is any hope yet? Thank you for your time.

Level 6

@Mj_206Hi I have been having a problem. @willshelor has been looking into it and @goblin and @Hotrod have also tried to help. I'm happy that the problem they were having is fixed but after there thing was fixed it made my problem really bad. tried using my wifes ipad. Same thing. Can't get pas the I am not a robot. I used to only use my ipad. After you made change to fix @Hotrod problem then I couldn't post from ipad anymore. @Hotrodand @goblin have been trying to help but now I can only post from a computer. I know you said you are looking into this and I Thank you. Just wondering if there is any hope yet? Thank you for your time.

Community Manager

Hmm, @Jones68 the "I'm not a robot" verification should have been turned off yesterday. Could you try updating your app or logging out and logging back in? I removed this from being a requirement, so I'm not sure why you're still seeing that! Is it just in the forums or on the OfferUp app as well?

Level 6

I uninstalled and rebooted the iPad. Reinstalled the OfferUp app. It was only when I was trying to reply to the forums. I want to thank you. After doing what you said it’s now working. Thank you so much. My grandkids thank you too! I’m not on the computer and they can play. LOL! I’m so happy I can use my iPad again. Thank you.

Level 6

@Mj_206 

I uninstalled and rebooted the iPad. Reinstalled the OfferUp app. It was only when I was trying to reply to the forums. I want to thank you. After doing what you said it’s now working. Thank you so much. My grandkids thank you too! I’m not on the computer and they can play. LOL! I’m so happy I can use my iPad again. Thank you. Forgot to put your name on the reply. Sorry. Thank you again.

Community Manager

YAY!!!! I'm so glad you're back in, @Jones68!! Sorry that it took so long to resolve.

Best of luck buying and selling! Enjoy OfferUp-ing with the grandkids Smiley Very Happy