Profile Links added to profile for all to see

L11
Level 9
@Mj_206, @REMEMBRANCE, @Hi-there,
ETC...
So I do have my customized profile link but far as I know it's not broadcast publicly for all to see and benefit from. Am I missing something that I didn't read? I see benefits for the customized links but so far not seeing others profile links that I'd like to. @REMEMBRANCE had me post mine to her via a P.M. but that seems to be redundant if we're already friends she can see what I've got anyway. Using my profile link on other apps. doesn't really help me-yet. Ideas & direction please. 😋 @ L11
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Helper
I think that the profile links are good for sharing off of offerup, so you can draw more people into what you are selling and onto the app. I broadcast mine on a Facebook page I manage for my business. I also can share it with people that need specific things on Facebook. I made business cards as well.
Community Helper
Exactly...
@aidenholley!
Business cards can be helpful! Smiley Happy
@L11...
Wanted to see what your link was... silly gir! Ciao´ for now... Smiley Wink
L11
Level 9
@aidenholley
I accidentally hit SOLUTION TO PROBLEM RESOLVED when I didn't mean to. Was trying to Kudo you but guess it showed resolved instead. It's my understanding that once you show Resolved....no more posts can be shown. Anyone else have this issue? @L11
Community Helper
@L11
What... ?
No...
Misunderstanding major gir!
Community Helper
There you go @L11
Just un-Solved for you! Smiley Wink
L11
Level 9
@REMEMBRANCE
TY my GIR. This entire page on my phone is showing weird symbols over the KUDOS button which is part of this issue. @L11
Community Helper
MINE TOO ... @L11 GIR!