Promote not showing

I bought a promote for an item selling, its been quite a few minutes and it doesn't show up on tje post when I view it
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
OfferUp employee

Hey there! Are you still not able to see it? If it doesn't show, please contact our Customer Support team so they can either refund or fix it for you. 

Neighbor

I bought a 3-day Promote yesterday. Actually, I think I bought two. I bought the first one and couldn’t find a confirmation of the purchase, so I tried it again. This time I got a confirmation, but I can find nowhere on the site that gives a history of purchases. Today I go to the forum and find no “promotes” at all! I know this site tries to keep it simple, but it would be great to have some way of charting activity and purchases. Thanks. 

Tq2
Level 1

I am having the same problem but I can't figure out how to contact someone for help.

OfferUp employee

@Hoov @Tq2 Here are the directions in the Help Center. To contact Support about this specific issue, click on Contact Us below the information. Hope this helps! 

Level 3
Hello guys, I am going through the same problem right now. This has been going on since yesterday after I paid for 3days bump. My item has not been shown in the field or Stamp promote. It being over 24hrs now. I have gotten few replies that claimed they fix it, but NOT AT ALL. My transaction history is not showing up as well. I just want them to refund me at this point so I can try it again.
Don’t worry. I pay for promoted item for 14 days. My item disappeared together with my money
Don’t worry. I pay for promoted item for 14 days. My item disappeared together with my money.
Maria
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @NicaraguaBonita. I actually still see this item posted on OfferUp. Were you able to reach out to the Customer Care team yet? 

How do you contact them. Mine doesn’t say promoted either