Questions about Selling and Shipping Nationwide with Offerup

Level 1

Hi yall! I see that offerup is now offering an option to sell your item nationwide now which is interesting! But How does it all work. I am familiar with eBay and how it's done on there with the prepaid shipping labels and such. 

so my questions are 

1. How does shipping work

2. How do I recieve my money

3. What is the policy for buyers if they want to return the item? 

Thank you all in advance!

12 REPLIES 12
Level 1

I am wondering the same about this. I have searched everywhere and cant find answers. I send a question into OfferUp and waiting for a response.

Community Manager

Great questions and more information is on the way very soon! 

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Level 9

LOL ,,,,,,,,MONTHS LATER ,,,,,,,,and the answer to the question is,,,,,,information is on its way soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

OfferUp employee

@0317 It's been in testing. And an announcement is coming soon. We've been in testing to make sure it's ready for everyone. 

Level 9

@ToyBandit When you go to list an item , when you get to number 4 you will see the offer ,,,sell and ship nation wide and a little box to check if thats what you want to do,,,,,,,below that you will find ,,"shipping policy" ,,,if you click on that it will take you to the help center where those questions will be answered,,,,,there will be a few links from there to click on for more information.

Level 3
I'm not seeing that option no matter what area I put in, how can I fix this??
OfferUp employee

Hey @KayB990, make sure you have the latest version of the app. Shipping has been rolled out to 100%, so let me know once you are able to find it Smiley Happy There is a lot more information on Shipping and how to use it in our blog post here as well

Level 3
I tried everything, but I'm STILL not seeing the sell and ship nationwide button.. I know where it's located at I know what to do to make it appear but it just won't show up!! Is there somebody that can help me out here please???
OfferUp employee

@KayB990 It looks like you didn't have Payments enabled. Try re-installing again and see if you have Shipping now. If not, send me a Private Message with your email address and I'll see if I can get this escalated for you. Thanks!