R37KPRMM

SOLVED
Level 3
I get this regardless of who or what I message. I haven't said anything inappropriate or asked for anyone's phone number.

What's up with my account? This happens both in app or if I use just a web browser.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 9

Hey @Mattj

Did you try asking the Help Center?

here is the link

Good Luck!  Smiley Happy

7 REPLIES 7
Level 9

Hey @Mattj

Did you try asking the Help Center?

here is the link

Good Luck!  Smiley Happy

Level 3

Its now magically working. I think something in a message I was typing triggered the block, and 'feels' like I just had to wait X number of minutes for that to clear. IDK, maybe I'm wrong.

Level 9
I appreciate the update.
Level 9
@Mattj Welcome to Community Forum. OfferUp app wouldn't allow to post your private information like emails, phone numbers or prohibited items. Be sure to check out OU's app guidelines and Community guidelines here.

Leaves comments share your ideas and give somes Kudos earns somes badges along the way. If you have specific questions would like to ask members about OC Forums by using tag @ in front of the username to get swift respond like I did to your name on top. What are you using OfferUp app for buying or selling?
Level 1
Now mine is acting up
Highlighted
Community Helper
-Ciao' @Crusshh-

---Welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum---

Would love to help you... please elaborate a little bit more, to best advise.

To directly contact a Member in any of the forums, just simply put an @ before their username 👍
Buying @Steven Y
Tags (1)