Refunds

SOLVED

I need to refund a customer I am the seller and have already been paid thru the app

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hey there, @Robins-Garage! Welcome to the community! I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Care team - they'll be able to walk you through any next steps.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Community Manager

Hey there, @Robins-Garage! Welcome to the community! I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Care team - they'll be able to walk you through any next steps.

View solution in original post

Just a quick question how do I get a hold of anyone at offer up? I have went to contact us several times and tried sending several messages wording differently each try. including transaction number and I get a big sad face with a large transaction number. and a message telling me: OOPS we are having trouble processing your request, our staff has been informed of the issue. Help them out by describing what you did in the feedback forum. I click that link and it takes me back to the How can we help you page.

Level 1
How do you get a hold of them if i want to be refunded from someone who scammed me
Level 1
What if your receiving threats and what’s the customer email ? Problem is the buyer has fake name and already gave address besides they flaked our meeting
Neighbor
How do you get them to answer? I have a similar problem. What is the best way to get hold of them?
How can I contact Customer Care?

I sold and removed an item, but GooglePay paid $19.99 a week later for a promotion ad.
Highlighted
Community Helper
Welcome to the OU Community
@Demos!
You can contact Customer Care at:
https://offerup.com/support/contact-us/