Regarding buyer enquiry

SOLVED
Level 1
I got messaged by a potential buyer stating that they are enquiring for someone and to email the person regarding pickup and payment, is it safe to email??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 1
Thank you, I thought so too. Will not send an email.
8 REPLIES 8
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @kaiek~! I would recommend not emailing them and to keep all conversations within the app. 

Level 1
Thank you, I thought so too. Will not send an email.
Highlighted
Community Manager

I'm so glad you asked! Many scammers try this tactic to get personal information. You'll find a ton of tips and tricks posted here on these forums!

Captain
Does anybody know how long he money takes to transfer to your account? I’ve had my money in pending for like 3-4 days now and I even contacted the buyer about it and he said the transaction went through on his side and everything. Even his statement says it’s charged in his account and I still haven’t received my money for the time I’ve sold to him. What is going on here?
Level 4
Sounds like a scam. Avoid.
Captain
Scam?? How is it a scam? Bro I got money pending. Jus haven’t got it to transfer yet. But it’s pending in my offerup account that can’t be a scam
Level 9
I think when he said sounds like a scam it was to the original post about somebody wanting the Seller to email them because they were buying for something else yada yada yada I've had it take about a week before The deposit went from pending To actually in my account
Level 4
I was talking to the original poster