Repeat Offenders

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 3

Does/Can OU ban accounts for repeat offenses of listing prohibited items? I've seen alot of users posting up fireworks and listing them as lights, toys, tools etc.. and trying to circumvent the rule by posting a picture of a toy in front of a box of fireworks saying its just the toy for sale.

I keep reporting the same people for the past few days. What's the process that occurs when an item is reported, and do admins read the comment section?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
@LivinOnEdge unfortunately they are like cockroaches. You report one and three more show up.
3 REPLIES 3
Level 9
@LivinOnEdge unfortunately they are like cockroaches. You report one and three more show up.
Level 3

Would there a more expedited way to enforce it? I mean, it can only get worse by not enforcing it so why not drop the hammer down and start locking repeat offenders. Maybe 30 day locks?

Level 4
Completely agree. Have done the same thing and it seems as if moderation on the site is weak, at best, and not certain how OU defines repeat offenders. Try blocking the accounts...it’s equally as bad because ‘block’ seems to have no meaning here