Return product damaged and part missing

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 9
I'm trying to file complaint but there are error messages popping up. What do I do?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Otis1 

Try contacting support from an internet browswer, if the error appeared when using the app.

21 REPLIES 21

@Otis1 

Try contacting support from an internet browswer, if the error appeared when using the app.

Level 9
Still having issues getting through, error messages are still popping up. I'll try again, not sure how much time I have to dispute. Im at the mercy of when the app will work again..
Level 9
Still having issues getting through, error messages are still popping up. I'll try again, not sure how much time I have to dispute. Im at the mercy of when the app will work again..
Level 9
Even on the desktop there is no option to dispute. Can someone please tell me what are next steps to take?

@Otis1 wrote:
Even on the desktop there is no option to dispute. Can someone please tell me what are next steps to take?

There is no specific option for disputing a return. Just select the "shipping" box and choose "I have questions about shipping....".

https://offerup.com/support/new

At this point, you just need to get ahold of someone. Have you tried OU's Twitter acct?

You can also try tagging @Mj_206 for help (don't PM her).

Level 9
Thank you @factsdontcare, I'll try that although I'm not on Twitter. I'm not sure if this was a swap or the carrier damaged it. Try hitting that link you forwarded to me, it doesn't work (goes right to error message)

@Otis1   The link work...try from another device or from another  source of internet service.

Level 9
I did, went to a computer at another location and it didnt work.

@Otis1 

I am curious..when you tried the link with another computer, did you login into your account first, or just try the link without logging into your acct?

The problem seems to be with an issue with your specific user account. Otherwise, there would of been a flood of people posting the same issue everywhere.