Reviews under "other"

Level 1
Someone left a review under "other". Where do I go to view the review?
7 REPLIES 7
Level 9

@Hi-there  have you ever heard of someone getting a review under other and where would it be. I’ve never heard of this happening before. @Blooeyes  My friend might be able to help you.

Level 9

Don’t know if Hi-there is on line right now but will be with you as soon as they get online. 

Level 1
My friend bought something from me and said he left a review under "other" as well as tagged me on a couple other things...friendly, item as described. He asked me if I saw the review he left. I'm like, what review?
Level 9

I wish I knew enough to give you the information you need but I don’t. When Hi-there gets online he will come to this post and hopefully can help. 

Level 9

@Blooeyes  Another real good person to ask is @aidenholley . She’s a friend and knows how to find out. She might have information that can help you. I just used her name so she will see it when she logs on. She’s a very busy person to so have a little patience. 

Community Helper
@Jones68-Unfortunately I haven't heard of receiving a review under other, but I do know when I've given reviews you have the option to type in feedback about your experience which may be considered under "other" but the best person to ask is @Mj_206. Thanks!!
Highlighted
Community Helper
I dont know how to view reviews under other. Support might be able to provide further answers.