Ringtone Notification

Level 1
It no longer beeps cashier. Because of this I get mad threatning customers! I've emailed you all about it and haven't gotten respond! When you block people you cant view their message any longer! I need this to be fixed asap! I need to submit police report on these users!

Everyone becareful with this account- Kbabies, San Bernardino and Taua they are threatning inappropriate couple!
5 REPLIES 5
Community Helper
Typically if you block someone they take away the messages so they cant message you anymore. At least in my experience. If you email them and let them know that you're filing a police report and let the police know the ticket number, the police and Offerup will work together.
Level 1

offerup hasnt unblocked the account cause I need the messages to be forwarded to the police 

Level 1

they havent even respond to the email. 

Community Helper
They wont unblock the messages. Police and Offerup will work together if you file a police report with the police and let Offerup know the officer name and the report number. Give Offerup the report number, officer contact and any info that Offerup requires when you send them an email.
Highlighted
Community Helper
The police will subpoena Offerup for any required information after that. There is nothing for you to do but file the report.