Ripped OFF I have submitted help on getting paid its been 11 days and not pay.... for item I sold...

SOLVED
@aidenholley Show me where I said that the Better Business Bureau will help out these people.... "Guess what..." I never said that. I said to look on there and Google at all the complaints to prove my point. OfferUp is scamming people. So in other words, you are trying to come to OfferUps defense like a good little sheep, but its 100% irrelevant.

@Mj_206 OfferUp isnt paying many many people at all, let alone on time. That is fact. I hope someone will grow some balls and file a class action lawsuit - one of the only ways to hold OfferUp accountable and bring about change. Fact.
You are only moderating facts and warnings to others to beware of OfferUp's scammy behaviour, so people can't see my valid warnings. Defend them till your blue in the face, you all know i'm right. OfferUp is seriously failing at this new shipping feature. Period. If you are going to mess with my account because I speak facts, well thats what all the corrupt people do and since I'm calling OfferUp out for being corrupt im not surprised you are the same Mj_206.
Community Manager

@MyStuffisGreat wrote:
@aidenholley Show me where I said that the Better Business Bureau will help out these people.... "Guess what..." I never said that. I said to look on there and Google at all the complaints to prove my point. OfferUp is scamming people. So in other words, you are trying to come to OfferUps defense like a good little sheep, but its 100% irrelevant.

@Mj_206 OfferUp isnt paying many many people at all, let alone on time. That is fact. I hope someone will grow some balls and file a class action lawsuit - one of the only ways to hold OfferUp accountable and bring about change. Fact.
You are only moderating facts and warnings to others to beware of OfferUp's scammy behaviour, so people can't see my valid warnings. Defend them till your blue in the face, you all know i'm right. OfferUp is seriously failing at this new shipping feature. Period. If you are going to mess with my account because I speak facts, well thats what all the corrupt people do and since I'm calling OfferUp out for being corrupt im not surprised you are the same Mj_206.

I will not stand for being called slanderous and defamatory names. I will be sending you a private message regarding the status of your forum account.

Level 1
@Mj_206
Can u please respond my private message I sent you ?
I need to know answers . Tanks
Level 1
Wow! I just started shipping myself. And I didn't realize u were supposed when a customer purchased more than one item u are supposed to ship in separate packages. It makes more since to ship in one and do a bundle. Well, I didn't get paid $18 for one item. The lady won't msg me, I'm in NC she's in California. She tried to pay if she were a local customer where u scan the code on their phone. I told her since offerup activated the item again, she could pay on that item and I'd send her an item up to $10 of her choice for free. I even included free items in both her orders. Cuz she ordered again when she received her pkg this passed Friday. Is there a way to contact offerup to get my $. And I feel really bad for u as well! I hope u get ur money. I'm on ssi and don't make much, so I was counting on that money. I did the same thing on her second order, she ordered more than one item but I shipped in one box and included free gifts. Well, I caught it in time and printed the label for the $15 item and just put it on a manilla envelope so it will be scanned and I also included a note inside. I hope she doesn't try to get out of paying. Have u tried the Mercari app?

@Brandy1211 wrote:
Have u tried the Mercari app?

In regards to the shipping protocals, Mercari is much better than OfferUp, as it was initially developed only with "shipping" in mind.

Level 1
@Mj_206 hello and its been the second day I am waiting for my seller to message me back on what the status of the delivery would be.

Offerup sent us a message like this to my seller:

Offer Up is reviewing and can take upto 48 hrs to send me the shipping label. "Thank you for accepting this offer. Our payments team is reviewing it, which may take as long as 48 hours. We apologize for the delay, and we'll let you know the result as soon as possible."

-I already have a verified TRUYOU member
-valid card
- and the money was already deducted the minute I purchased this $358 pixel for myself.

So is there anyone who can help me with this ?

This is very frustrating and the seller message me saying that he has to eait two days to get the shipping label from you guys?

ANYONE PLEASE HELP ?

And @tmohr did your issue get resolved?
Level 1
SCAM ALERT : STRIPE PAY SERVICE....Yes, I went thru the same exact scenario, sold a shipped item and then suddenly all these problems, glitches and app issues that would not allow me to properly set up a deposit account. 30 emails later, still getting no real answers from anybody!! the whole thing is a blatant scam I've discovered and they redirect you to stripe company agreements, separate from offer up. The fine print with them says that after 90 days of sale your money becomes theirs regardless of any legitimate reasons on their part that you have not received the funds yet. Blatant theft is written right into the fine print if you read carefully, do not allow them to middleman your funds on shipped items at all !!!!!
Trust me and everyone else with the same issue here, this is a regular thing they are doing. !!! SCAM ALERT !!!!
Level 1
so what you're trying to say exactly is : there's always some electronic / technical reason that OfferUp can come up with for why people aren't getting the money that's owed to them, RIght!
At least we're all in agreement that there is a big problem here....lol
Stripe company / offer up user agreement is a total fraud / scam, read it!
Level 1
so what you're trying to say exactly is : there's always some electronic / technical reason that OfferUp can come up with for why people aren't getting the money that's owed to them, RIght!
At least we're all in agreement that there is a big problem here....lol
Stripe company / offer up user agreement is a total fraud / scam, read it!
Level 1
ITS A JOKE COLLECT MONEY AT THE TIME PERIOD