Scammer buyers

Level 1
I sent gel polish sets in original boxes sent multiple pics of all polishes and now cust.omer is claiming inaqurite amount of polish and claiming it is not gel .meaning she plans to put her old non gel polish in place of my gel polish and send back ... So how is this fair I send items buyers swap out item and then make claim so she just got 100$worth of gel polish for free and I get nothing .... NOT RIGHT...WERE IS SELLERS PROTECTION
6 REPLIES 6
Level 9
Any images you took should prove this, including reciepts or bar codes, condition, no?
Level 1
And to top it off I know this buyer planned on scamming me from jump .. because I got informed delivery from post office letting me know when pack was delivered and she starting making these false claims before item was ever delivered.. how do I provide proof to offer up ..of all this
Highlighted
Level 9
Contact support, send them images of the timeline.
Level 1
I did that and it didn't matter the only thing that has happened is they now have taken off my phone number from my account causing me not to be able to respond or post .. it's as I'd I'm being punished for getting scammed
Level 1
I hear you I sold an iphone 6s+ after answering a ton of questions & sending the buyer the imei# to comflrm it wasn't lost or stolen (found it in a car I boight & it wasn't the old owners it hadn't been used in about a yr & I checked it too... NO LOST OR STOLEN REPORT!! As she found also bcuz she bought it with shipping then as soon as she received it she filed a buyers claim this person had ZERO HISTORY WITH OFFERUP & I HAVE 2+YRS, 70 TRANSACTIONS & ZERO BAD REVIEWS... Yet offerup simply took her word for it & cancelled the sale/my payment (GIVING HER MONEY BACK BEFORE HAVING HER RETURN THE PHONE BASICALLY LETTING HER KEEP MY PHONE) BUT TELLING ME THEY "offerup" WERE TAKING POSSESSION OF MY Phone & they did all this without contacting me for any information at all!!! NO OPPORTUNITY TO DISPUTE IT OR GIVE PROOF OF OWNERSHIP AT ALL!?!? NOW THEY REFUSE TO HAVE ANYONE FROM MANAGEMENT CONTACT ME OR PROVIDE ME WITH INFO OF ANY KIND STATING THEY CAN'T PROVIDE ME WITH ANY INFO FOR SECURITY REASONS... LIKE THOSE IDIOTS ARE SOME KIND OF HIGH LEVEL TOP SECRET FIRM!!! THEY ARE A FRIGG'N APP THAT HELPS SELL GOODS BY CLASSIFIED HEADINGS!!! SO THEY ARE MAKING ME FILE A POLICE REPORT!!! ON THEM FOR STEALING MY PROPERTY WHEN THEY DECIDED TO CONFISCATE MY STUFF!!!
Level 1
EXACTLY... HOW DO WE COMMUNICATE WITH ANY ACTUAL LIVE BODIES AT OFFERUP AS THEY DON'T SEEM TO OFFER ANY DIRECT CONTACT WITH ANYONE ACTUALLY AT THE COMPANY !?!? THE ABSOLUTE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD TO TOLLERATE BAR NONE!!!