Scammer list

SOLVED
Level 1

Can we make a do not buy from list...some lady had the nerve to sell me leggings with holes in them 😠😠😠 so angry and nothing I can do, reported account but doesn't do anything 😒 lesson learned I guess...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 1
Thank you so much!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
28 REPLIES 28
Community Helper
Hi @Ali951 welcome to the forum 😊
What was her ⭐️ ratings ? How long was she a member of OfferUp? There are new tools you can look at, under people’s items for sale on the same page were you see people’s ⭐️ratings for more information, I have it under get started page, ( new tools from OfferUp check it out ). You did the right thing in reporting and blocking, in reporting him his account may get deactivated, did you inspect the item before you paid for it? Hope this helps you 😊
OfferUp employee

Hey @Ali951, I went in and deleted your message with the name of the person you are referring to since it goes against our Community Guidelines. However, our team does look through reports very carefully and takes action as they see necessary, so please continue reporting people who don't follow our guidelines. Thank you! 

Level 1
Thank you and sorry I am just so angry that she would do that. I should have inspected before...lesson learned. I hope she doesn't do this to everyone. Be aware. Check your items
Level 1
I will look bc I don't have her blocked but no I didn't look at items...harsh lesson learned
OfferUp employee

@Ali951 It's okay! Smiley Happy Let us know if you ever need any help with anything moving forward!

Level 1
Thank you so much!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Community Helper
Hi @Ali951 yes it a lesson learned for sure, 😞 I always check the condition before buying items my self now. Check out the new tools you can see more about how reliable they are and other information. I think 🤔 it will help you make your decision on your purchase, hope this helps you out 😊
Level 1
Yes thank you so much. I love the open COMMUNICATION here!!! That's all I ever ask of my buyers...just communicate. That girl was just a scammer but even these no shows...just let someone know what's going on...is it that hard ??😂😂😆
Klm
Neighbor
I've had a person offer to buy my recliners then request sending some type of cashier's check and then waiting for it to be cashed is such a scam and this is the second time what the heck