Sellers should get paid immediately

SOLVED
I think it should like ebay where the sellers get paid immediately. Having to wait a week or more to get paid for your items that you already gave the buyer - makes no sense.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 3
Then us buyers could not be assured we aren’t buying crap! There is no recourse for us if you do something bad. On Ebsy, you don’t get paid at first for 6-8 weeks. This lets you prove you are an honest seller. Offer up is great to follow suit
4 REPLIES 4
Level 3
Then us buyers could not be assured we aren’t buying crap! There is no recourse for us if you do something bad. On Ebsy, you don’t get paid at first for 6-8 weeks. This lets you prove you are an honest seller. Offer up is great to follow suit
Highlighted
Community Helper
@Mdoug whenever i sell on Ebay i get paid almost immediately if not within a few minutes. How else am I supposed to ship if I dont get my shipping costs? Also a lot of people here dont want to wait over a month to get paid.
Level 3
When you first sell on EBay they delay payment. Once you have proven to be an honest seller, you get the money immediately -you may not remember the wait time at the bedroom
Community Helper
When I first started selling on Ebay, I got paid within a few minutes if not almost immediately after buyer sent the payment. However I had a bad experience with selling on Ebay and I never sell on there anymore. I will almost exclusively sell on Offerup bia locally.