Selling animals on OfferUp

Level 9
What you couldn’t find me on there?! But I’m so cool... I have a whole 35 followers 😂! Oh my pic is different on there! I just looked... I’m wearing a Hillary s*cks but not like Monica shirt! You can find me.... I’m like the 2nd or 3rd Vash O! P.S. my real name is Vashtee.
Highlighted
Level 9

@Alright Ok I found you on YouTube. Was real cute. Now all you need is the chickens. LOL!

Level 9
Yay! My dog is a punk
Level 9

@Alright I think your dog loves you guys. LOL! My dog runs to the door and sometimes makes it outside and runs to the truck. I guess that means, Hey! I’m going to! 

Level 9
My dog always barks 3 times when I say “I love you.” 😂 I interpret it as “I love you.”
Level 9

@Alright I love the ways animals try to show they love you. It’s unconditional love. 

Level 9
Hey... message me on my youtube channel and I’ll start following your channel. I don’t care about followers.. I just adore nice people. I always joke that I’m starting a youtube “don’t be a jerk” army😂 there are some mean people on youtube.
Level 9

@Alright I don’t have a YouTube account. That’s funny isn’t it! LOL! Heck, I don’t even have a Facebook account. For a person who likes to talk, you would think I would have one. I’ll have to make one just to check it out. Give me time.

Level 9
Youtube is good and bad... I love the videos and I like to chat... there are a lot of mean people on there. Just don’t pay attention to the jerks. I will fight with people for a long time bc I’m stubborn and always wanna win arguments😂
Level 9

@Alright Facebook got like that years ago. Back when my daughter was 6. She is20 now. I delete that account back then. Sometimes you have to hold your ground.