Selling used underwear

Level 1
What selling platform would be best for selling used panties?
10 REPLIES 10
Level 9

@Starlujan702   Don’t know what platform you can use but I don’t think OfferUp will allow you to sell used panties. 

Level 9

@Starlujan702 @Jones68 as a guy, I don't think I'm qualified to answer that question. But I am curious, is there actually a market for women's used undies? You see as a guy if another guy wore a pair of underwear then I'm not letting them any where near my stuff. I don't care if they've been washed 100 times! Is it different with women? I'm not trying to an a$$, I'm genuinely curious!

@Starlujan702 

If you are attempting to sell used/worn panties marketed to men (for fetish/carnal desires), many of the free webcam sites like MFC/Chaturbate will work as advertisement/marketing platforms, but most of your potential customers will want some sort of visual interaction (clothed will more than suffice) prior to purchase.

There are more than a few women that sell their worn panties/socks/yoga pants using IG as well.

Level 9

I have nothing to say. 

Level 9

@Woodguychris  I asked my wife. She says she wouldn’t buy used panties. Now she’s asking me what I’m looking at. I just laughed at her and  couldn’t stop. I handed her the iPad but she just laughed at me and walked away. She didn’t want to know. Called us dogs. 

Level 1
Well on another selling site girls are always talking about it so I was curious, if I message them and they add a website or any specific name, they will get blocked. So I figured I’d ask here.

@Starlujan702 

On IG, users cannot blatantly market or advertise, but you are allowed to include a link in your BIO, which is how users are able to sell their "used items"/services/etc, in addition to endorsing products. It is a lucrative underground economy for those who are creative and/or have the knack for the hustle.

Level 3
🤣I always wondered why places like Goodwill,Savers,etc have used underwear.Apparently,not only "dogs" are purchasing these types of used undergarments.I mean really,when was the last time you heard someone compliment a nice looking pair of used undies?👀😆
Level 9
Short answer: Don't think so. Don't know of a website.

I would assume that it's not allowed on this platform specifically. Places like Japan this may be possible (you're on the net. enough you read some things) here in the states not so much. At least not without being inconspicuous. Many carriers may even press charges against you if they find out and you don't have the proper labeling. Its considered a health hazard to ship a product tainted with 'biological matetials'. Facts is also right about IG. Some even try Twitter and Patreon, but I'm sure they eventually get reported. I would just PM the people in those communities if you're curious about a website or the legality.