Shipping Feature

Level 1

I posted my first item and it offered me the shipping feature. I've posted my second item but the shipping feature wasn't offered. I've looked at the desktop website and mobile app, and have not found any answer to my question. I reposted my second item and it did not offer me the shipping nationwide feature.

10 REPLIES 10
Level 9

Hi @shoedepot welcome to offerup forums,,,,,,i really dont know anything about the shipping feature ,,,,,but when one of the admins @Elin or @Mj_206 sees your post , im sure they will have an answer. Or maybe one of the other forum members in here might know.

Level 1

@0317 appreciate it!

Level 9

@shoedepot,,,,,,,if you look around the forums , there may be a thread about it also

Community Manager

Hey there @shoedepot! Have you updated your app version lately? Go ahead and try updating and see if anything changes Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Helper
Is there a one dollar charge when you add a credit card to your account? Make a sure it was not this app Before calling credit card company
Community Manager

Hi there @Conor - if you made an offer through Shipping, there will be a $1 soft-authorization on the card which typically drops off within 24-48 hours Smiley Happy

Community Helper
@Mj_206 Thanks’s for the reply! I was expecting it to be from that. Just wanted to make sure, the pending transaction does not mention offerup so I was checking to make sure.
Community Manager

Interesting, @Conor! I'll make sure to take a note of that and see if this is something we can clarify better! 

Level 1

Hello recently as of today I have noticed my shipping feature does not work.

Through my account, I am not offered the "Sell and Ship Nationwide" option.

Any help?