Shipping Nationwide feature is gone

Level 3
Yesterday night I had the Shipping Nationwide available to me. I was so happy and even sent some offers. But today the feature is gone! What happened? How to enable it again? Someone could help me please?
58 REPLIES
Level 6

This option is awesome I can't wait to try it out. 

Level 3
Thanks for your feedback. I thought It was only on my account
Level 2
Same here, I really wanted an item that's far from where I live. I hope they bring it back, would really help a lot of people.
Level 3
Don't tell me. I found one item in AZ and other in PA and I live in GA. Hope they don't sell the item and OfferUp give me the option back lol
Level 3
In fact these people were willing to ship. That's the way I found them. And that's the way I would like to have the option back. That option opened a huge opportunity to buy and sell some stuff (with proper caution)
Level 6

I haven't posted anything in the last day or so but there is actually a box that says you will or won't ship when you post items for sale I believe they restrict the weight 2 under 10 lb and if you do ship offer up facilitates the shipping but charges you for 4.9% of the sales cost

Level 3
I just want my opinion back 😞
Level 2
Me too, had the shipping option on the 3rd. I changed a few things on my page, weighed some items. Then the next day gone. Dissappointed I contacted customer service and they didn't say anything about that. Smiley Sad
Hi there! I was in the middle of working out some transactions with a few buyers and sellers: suddenly today I opened the app and it has the classic look. I’m so confused as to what happened and how I finish my transactions