Shipping Nationwide feature is gone

Level 2
I thought I saw a post that read 4.9 % why were you charged more? Also did offer up provide a shipping label like merc?
Level 1
Yes I know it’s some scammers I ran across on Ebay I’m sure they’re on or headed here how do we know they won’t lie about the item item they receive????? I can’t afford to lose money
Level 6

Hello @Djime -- Thank you for sharing

Welcome to the forum! Take a look around the different forums and ask questions, join conversations, hand out a kudo or two, and earn badges.

Buyers are responsible for paying for shipping, and sellers are responsible for paying a nationwide listing fee. Both shipping and listing fees can vary, so the amounts are shown in the app for each item.

here is the link.for the help center then search for shipping policy.

Level 3
Yea also be careful, even if it available DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING, the glitch also allows for buyers to loop around payments, they can purchase and then cancel the following day even after you ship the item and label has been emailed does offerup do anything about this? NO! They dont, with that being said theres absolutely NO SUPPORT and no one being held accountable, beware as offerup admins have done nothing.
Tags (1)
Community Manager

You will need to reach out to our Payments team, as it looks like you haven't completed this step yet. 

Level 3
Still no Response from anyone in regards to my issue even after I tracked down the shipping labels sent by Admin, because they said they couldn't find them, not even an email with I'll get back to you, just ghosted. What's up with that? I don't have the beats or the money that should have been there.
Community Manager

I'm seeing a couple responses back from Steven from the Payments team. That being said, this has been escalated back over to the Payments team, and they will be in touch.

Level 3
Okay after all the hassle and my stress, payments center got my issue resolved!
Got the cash that i was originally promised just hope offerup figures out a way to prevent the issue from happening again not jus for my sake but honestly for the sake of the apps success, super great potential and im sure after the glitches and unsecure paths are dealt with, this is gonna be solid. Thanks MJ.
Community Manager

YAY! Thanks for the update, @Jcncream Smiley Very Happy

So glad everything is now resolved and you got your 💲

Level 1

so shipping feature is gone? That's a bummer. When I post, I don't have that option anymore, so it must be gone. 

Tags (1)