Shoppers Beware Just In time Charlotte NC

Level 1
I should’ve read more or just been smarter. Just in Time is who they call themselves scammed me out of cash money purchase with a dryer and washer combo set. The washer was broken and didn’t work. Well they had me thinking it was my plumbing but it was the washer and they had the nerve to come back and remove the washer I guess so I couldn’t get it fixed. They guaranteed me it would be fixed and now o haven’t heard from them. Please beware they are crooks. It’s sad that you let people in your homes trusting that they will do what is right and they leave you feeling that there are no good honest people in this world.
2 REPLIES 2
Level 9

@sherlatimer sorry to here of your misfortune, its a shame that there are so many people willing to steal from good folks like you. There really are some good people left in this world and you don't have to look far to find them. But don't let your guard down neither. The great thing is your willingness to share this story with us in the forums. Hopefully somebody will read it and be able to learn from it helping them to avoid a similar circumstance. So from all of us in the forums thank you and good luck and success.

Community Helper
@sherlatimer----Hello, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Did you make the purchase through the OfferUp app? Did you reach out to customer support so they can assist you in reaching a resolution?

Tweet @OfferUpSupport

Or

https://offerup.com/support/new