Since last update messages say "Please refresh page....." error

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 3

Hi, since your last update when I go to check messages I get error "Please refresh page we are having trouble retrieving messages"

Thanks for lookiing into a fix! =)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@pahan1  @Rymiles 

Check if you can send/receive messages via "desktop" mode (from the offerup.com website...NOT from the app)? If you get the same error, it's a problem on the server end, so make contact with customer support. However, if you are successful on desktop mode, then it is an issue on your specific device.

5 REPLIES 5
Level 1

I am having the same problem. When I submit a message to get information about an item. It gives me this message,

Error
Please refresh page and try again.

Then after I click ok, It does nothing. It was fine last week but now I get this message.
Level 1

We had a problem getting messages. Please refresh page and try again.

THe same here

I’m getting the same thing

@pahan1  @Rymiles 

Check if you can send/receive messages via "desktop" mode (from the offerup.com website...NOT from the app)? If you get the same error, it's a problem on the server end, so make contact with customer support. However, if you are successful on desktop mode, then it is an issue on your specific device.

I am sure if I got right person that I be waiting that you want boat dock rent ?

let me know 

carmine from Old Saybrook