Sold an item, and Shipped it, but Order Canceled by OfferUp

Level 1
I sold an Swimming Short for 120$ and I was in Toronto/Canada at the moment and I sent the item with Canada Post, and a few days later customer received the package but the order suddenly canceled, and it was saying “we couldn’t see any delivery etc..” so they canceled and I didn’t get the money but the customer already received the item.
Tags (4)
8 REPLIES 8

@enesuludag4 wrote:
I sold an Swimming Short for 120$ and I was in Toronto/Canada at the moment and I sent the item with Canada Post, and a few days later customer received the package but the order suddenly canceled, and it was saying “we couldn’t see any delivery etc..” so they canceled and I didn’t get the money but the customer already received the item.

@enesuludag4 

If you did not use the label that OfferUp issued to you, then the transaction has been cancelled, since OU has to objectively monitor the logistical process.

If you want your $, you will have to persuade the buyer to pay you directly, as OU will not assist you any further.

Level 1
I have the packing pictures and tracking number from Canada Post and here is the tracking number: LM120898599CA
Level 1
You guys must help me, otherwise how am I gonna get the money, I don’t thing he’ll give me the money
Community Helper
Unfortunately, you didnt use the Offerup shipping label that was provided to you. You should have used the label. We cant help you. We can end users like yourself.
Level 1
I wasn’t even in USA how am I gonna use the shipping label which USPS, there is no usps in Canada man I tried my best and sent the item with Canada Post
Community Helper
I understand. However, you didnt use the shipping label provided. I wouldn't have shipped unless i was in the states where I could.
Level 1
I understand you guys won’t help me

@enesuludag4 wrote:
I understand you guys won’t help me

To clarify, WE are not OfferUp employees, shipping terms are rather clear. You can try to make your case here, but all of your efforts will go unnoticed by OfferUp.

If you don't use OfferUp's label and ship within the 3day window, OfferUp can't make any $$$ from the transaction, so why would they help you?