Sold notifications

I keep getting messages saying that a specific item has been sold to someone else. I have received 4 of these messages regarding the same item within the last 12 hours. How do I make it stop?
6 REPLIES 6
Level 9

@CrochetKitten   Your on the forums so if you look in the upper right corner you will see your picture. Touch your picture and options will come up. Go to settings and in there you can turn off notifications.

Community Helper
However, if your on the actual app, you can go to your phones settings and turn off notifications there for Offerup.
Level 9

WOW! @aidenholley   I didn’t know you could do it that way. I was always doing the app, didn’t know you could do with phone also. Thank you. Always learning something new. 

@Jones68 I still want notifications. I don't want the same sold message over and over but I still want to see if I get actual new messages.
Level 9

There is away to do it but you have to be on that posting. Unsubscribe to the post. Ask @aidenholley  because I’m not sure how to do it. When you’re on that post. There 3 dots on the upper right side. Touch that and there should be options to unsubscribe to that posting. Then it will stop. Let me know how it goes @CrochetKitten .

Highlighted
Community Helper
I'm not sure how to stop specific notifications. You can do it like I explain to at least stop the incessant notifications while you contact support.