Some Ideas - need your input!

SOLVED
Level 10! You're a 10!
Thanks @RevivalGypsy yep 10 😎🇬🇧👍
Level 6
@ Revival Gypsy. Awwhhhh, the stray cat adopted you. She knows that you and your hubby are good people. Believe me they know. I can't imagine a life without my pets. Any cat or dog that comes under my care are treated like royalty. My fur babies are spoiled rotten and they know it.😸🐶😊❤
Tags (1)
Level 10! You're a 10!
@Mj_206 Yes I've also heard those requests for thumbs down buttons,
I'm also against the idea as it would probably encourages negativity. 😎🇬🇧
Level 10! You're a 10!
Ok guys remember let’s say on topic.
😎🇬🇧
Level 10! You're a 10!

The shipping feature has added a whole new realm of opportunities on the app.  Is there any chance of having a thread to spotlight sellers that have great deals and are excellent shippers? I'd like to know who people are buying from! 

Level 2
I was thinking of like some form of gratitude for people who maintain good ratings, good attendance, treating buyers friendly, etc. Like a point system that the buyer can give points once they have bought from the person. So many you get something like a free bump or something.
Level 6

@Vicky wrote:

The shipping feature has added a whole new realm of opportunities on the app.  Is there any chance of having a thread to spotlight sellers that have great deals and are excellent shippers? I'd like to know who people are buying from! 

The answer to your query are the Super Shippers. The only problem is that there is no current option/filter to search for these sellers.

Level 2
I did not know where to place this idea, but hopefully this is the right place. Once you touch a category, and you view the first picture of that item. Can you keep tapping or sliding over to see the other items posted, instead of having to essentially get out and tap the next picture. I see that (Letgo) does this and it is much easier to scroll through, multiple pictures. Not that I'm trying to make you both the same, but it does allow you to keep it moving. Gx25
Community Manager

You're in the right place, @Gamesterx25! This is definitely feedback that I can pass along Smiley Happy

Level 10! You're a 10!
@Gamesterx25 Let me be one of the first to welcome you to the OfferUp Community forum,

Gamesterx25 When you get some time check out some threads with topics being discussed., share some of your opinions and experiences., pass around some kudos.,
maybe you could even start your own threads with interesting topics you haven’t see being discussed in other threads., just do a quick search to find out if you’re the first on the topic you want to start.,
also if you want someone to respond to you put this @ in front of their usernames like I did to your username above. Hope to see you around the forum. 😎🇬🇧🔚