Still waiting on a refund

Level 1

Hello all.  So i purchased an item that was never shipped and the seller cancelled the sale on the 25th.  I am still waiting for my refund.  How long should this take?

Thank you all for your help! 

11 REPLIES 11
Community Helper
@RoseC17
Did you contact Customer Care or the Shipping Team?
Only they can give you any answers regarding your refund.
Level 1

The contact us just gives me an error every time i try on both the app and computer so i cant even reach out 

Community Helper
Our Community Manager @Mj_206 may be able to offer some help.
OfferUp employee

Hey @RoseC17, it looks like they reached out to you on June 23rd. Make sure to check the email address associated with this OfferUp account and let us know. Smiley Happy

Level 1
That email address is inactive and was finally able to get updated a few days ago after much struggle.
Can it be resent?
OfferUp employee

@RoseC17 Okay. Make sure to reach out to them from your new one, explain when you wrote in and why, and give them your old email address. They should be able to help you out. 

Level 1
I have multiple times and it just keeps saying error and then it has a link to help them know why and I click it and it just goes back to where it was before so that’s not getting me anywhere Smiley Sad
Level 1
And I just tried again and it still says there was an error processing my request...
OfferUp employee

@RoseC17 We're having the Customer Care team look into it. Hold tight. Smiley Happy