Stocking Stuffers

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 6
I was wondering what you guys would consider stocking stuffers so I can better bundle items to get stuff sold. Any advice or suggestions would be valuable.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 4
throw in some leftover candy from halloween lol naw im sure you can find somethin .the dollar store has some nice little gifts and like the lady above me saod some small clothes item for winter
7 REPLIES
Community Manager

I LOVE this question, @aidenholley!!

Personally, for me, the best stocking stuffer ever = SOCKS!! Lego, figurines, plushies, keychains... hmm... cards, card games, hand warmers, slippers, everyday essentials. I think having a stocking is my favorite part of Christmas!! 

Level 6
@Mj_206 I think I have a few of these on my profile. After I go to a flea market and sell some things, I'll take a look at the rest of my 'stock' and see what else I can market to other people.
Community Manager

This might be a silly suggestion, but... I usually make a stocking for my cat too Smiley LOL Cat toys can be really cheap, and my cat can never have enough little mouse toys to attack. This could work with cheaper dog toys as well! Pets deserve stockings too Cat LOL haha

Level 4
throw in some leftover candy from halloween lol naw im sure you can find somethin .the dollar store has some nice little gifts and like the lady above me saod some small clothes item for winter
Level 6
Yep, the Dollar Tree and 99c store usually has some name brand Nintendo toys like Super Mario, Pokemon stuff, Zelda and Animal Crossing keychains.

Including pogs and fun gag gifts.

I picked up miniatures of the whole Simpson family for my niece a while back.

Again all the items mentioned above, yes, you read right they're a dollar.

Honestly, I would have loved getting a simple toy and a bag of Skittles as a kid.

Always got clothes 😅
Level 6
My mom always put the best stuff in our stockings! I'm 40 and still its my fav part.
Lip glosses, sephora sample size stuff like hair/lotions, cheap earrings, and always those Rocher chocolates. I wish it was a priority for me for my own kids, but I always seem to do that as a last minute thing so mine pretty much suck. Lol
Level 2

Travel size products from The Body Shop, travel size toiletries from Target, beef jerky, a pack of foutain pens, incense.