Terms violated by offer up

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 3
So apparently OfferUp and violate the terms if something doesn't fit it's not cover with the buyers claim, but there you go offer up a cruise a refund to claim whatever and now I'm out money in the item for the guy has a mailed it and they haven't made my money deposit yet 4 days later no this is ridiculous because I do my sales I have no issues I have a pretty decent star rating I want to listen this because I did everything I was supposed to in this to breach the rules by filing claim for something that don't fit
Update
Offer up clearly states item doesn't fit. That is clearly NOT COVERED UNDER BUYER PROTECTION, CHECK OUT THE TWITTER @OfferUpSupport PAGE GOING TO POST SCREEN SHOTS OF THIS BREACH
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hello, I just experienced a similar situation. I did everything as directed. The shipping label provided by offerup wasn't adequate nor excepted by the Post Office. Therefore to keep face I paid for shipping out of pocket so that buyer would receive the purchased item. I provided offerup and the buyer with the tracking number. Buyer has received item but I haven't received payment nor adjusted shipping cost. Lesson learned for me to contact customer service to discuss prior to absorbing the costs. And I still haven't gotten payment for the item shipped. 🤔😥
4 REPLIES 4
Hello, I just experienced a similar situation. I did everything as directed. The shipping label provided by offerup wasn't adequate nor excepted by the Post Office. Therefore to keep face I paid for shipping out of pocket so that buyer would receive the purchased item. I provided offerup and the buyer with the tracking number. Buyer has received item but I haven't received payment nor adjusted shipping cost. Lesson learned for me to contact customer service to discuss prior to absorbing the costs. And I still haven't gotten payment for the item shipped. 🤔😥
Level 3
They admit to violation of the terms i have email this is second time they pulled this the first time they are the 215$ bill after hastily refunding buyer and i never received item back 6 weeks later they issued payment at their expense. Should really trust sellers who show a consistent track record
Level 1
There’s enough of us to file a class action I think that’s they only way now
Level 3
Something my jacket returned buyer refunded and i got a special surprise the scum bag soaked it in human urine offer up just disregard my claim