The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Level 9

@Woodguychris   They just wanted to know if I had a flew shot. Yes. They were fine after that. I had to go back on my last surgery. I was bleeding internally and ended up in the ICU. 

Level 9

@Jones68 scary stuff, I lost six units of blood. My wife found me unconscious in a mess. I woke up 2 days later with 2 IVs in1 arm 1 IV in the other and 1 in my neck that had been stitched in. Scared me. Didn't know where I was or how I got there! The nurse in the ICU wasn't very nice.

Level 9

@Woodguychris   Going to rehab to force my leg to bend. Took the meds. I’ll be no good for hours! 

Level 9

If it was 60’s I would ask if it came in a 6 pack! 

Level 9

@Woodguychris  @REMEMBRANCE   They are still saying I can come home tomorrow. Still will have to take blood thinners for a few more days. Bending my leg was a real pain. LOL! Have to do it every day and walk every day. It’s bending this time. Still won’t be doing a lot for awhile. Can’t get it wet. Trash bag with duct tape around it when taking shower until staples come out. This is going to be slow. Keep a eye on any bleeding. I can do this. Want to thank you guys for your support.  It means a lot to me. 

Level 9

@Jones68 sounds like your doing well. Get the hell out of that place and somewhere you can feel comfortable. And eat real food. We they did mine they glued the incision then put a big rubber bandaid on it. Did they cut just one place? Or multiple? Hey do you have your leg hanging by ropes like in the movies? Then someone always comes in and accidentally pulls the rope?

Level 9

Noooo! Not the ropes! One long cut. It’s 15 inches long. All staples. I still think that the bone may pop out. Not much holding it in there. LOL! Yes! I want real food! My wife is making meatballs and spaghetti. She makes the best home made meatballs. Just being home makes me feel good. No one sticking me with needles. LOL!  You know how I feel about rubber bands! That ball cage shooting up into the air! Noooo! LOL! I can’t change the bandages until I go back in 3 days. They will change it. That’s going to smell. Thanks my friend. You made me smile when I needed it. 

Highlighted
Community Helper
@Jones68--Hello!! I'm glad to see that you're doing well & in great spirits!! 😀😁
Level 9

@Hi-there   I’m not 100 percent yet but I’ll get there. With friends like you and @Woodguychris   @REMEMBRANCE   I can’t help but get better. I’m watching a movie called a Battleship. It’s syfy. Pretty good so far. 

Level 9

@Jones68 we'll be running the pants off these young bucks before to long! I still got my shoulder to get done, then my knee. By then you'll be going then we'll go kick some cans or something. As long as it don't kick back!