The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE @Hi-there @Jones68 @L11 hey guys, hope this finds everyone well. Were doing good. Miss everyone, even you @Jones68 ! We've moved to a campground on the lower Kern River, still walking  distance to Lake Isabella, and closer to town. Actually about a three mile walk that we make at least every other day. Joan's lost around 25 pounds and looking pretty " hot "! I'm getting in great shape and if its possible, I look better than ever, well maybe not ever but I'm looking good. We make the trip in less than an hour and a half! Well gotta go so you all be good and I talk to you in a couple days. BTW no closer to closing the loan in Virginia, so still in hurry up and wait mode!

Level 9

@Woodguychris   Wishing you guys all the luck in the world. All that walking will get you in shape. To keep my knee going, walking. Just don’t forget to keep us informed. @REMEMBRANCE  @Hi-there  @L11 .  We all care for both of you. PM us if you need too! 

Community Helper
Good to hear from you again...
@Woodguychris!
Keep up the healthy living--it will all work out for the best... Smiley Wink
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE @Hi-there @Jones68 @L11  still missing you all! Been in the high 90s low 100s, and thunderstorms. Put a pic of the view from our front door in my background!

Community Helper
Hey @Woodguychris!
It is simply a gorgeous view!! So happy for you and Joan. Take care
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE hey you , how you doing ?

Community Helper
PMing you
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE I'm here if you still are Pming 

Highlighted
Community Helper
What? Just reply to PM silly