The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Community Helper
@Woodguychris--Hello!! I hope you're having a great time!! It's great to hear from you & hope to see you throughout the forums soon!! Take care!!
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE  I got nothing from you! I think I still know how to PM!

Level 9

Hey! Hey! Chris @Woodguychris  we all how to PM, I think I do. LOL! @Hi-there  @REMEMBRANCE  and myself hope to hear more from you. Hey Bro, we miss ya!

Community Helper
Joan? Is that you? Or really
@Woodguychris?
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE @Hi-there @L11 @Jones68  most of you know that I'm a big believer in Karma. Well we have been living in an 8' x 8' tent that I couldn't stand up in. The zipper broke and we couldn't close it. We were going to have to wait to buy a new one. This last weekend the campground was so full they brought a rolloff dumpster out to accommodate the trash. I don't dumpster dive! But the other day was curriuos to the amount of trash, so climbed up to look and right on top was a brand new Eddie Bauer 10 x 15 tent! Someone didn't enjoy their camping experience so they through it out. Naturally we took it and set it up and there was nothing wrong with it, not even dirty! I've been trying to live a life that speeds more good than bad and believe this is a product of living thusly! That's not all, I was sharing this with some strangers we met and twenty minutes later found a twenty dollar bill laying on the ground! So you see you good deeds will come back to you when you least expect them to!

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE its notJoan its me the one and only!

Highlighted
Community Helper
@Woodguychris
As you well know...
"We are all at cause in creating the events in our lives". These are perfect examples of you reaping what you have been sowing, my friend. Very happy for you two--perfect second honeymoon opportunity! Have a "Delicious" time... Smiley Wink
Community Helper
Hmm... @Woodguychris
So you say. Tell us something "only" he would know then...
Btw: PM's galore =(
Level 9

Hey @Woodguychris , if you need any suggestions as what you can try. I have a few for you. Ask my better half. She’ll tell you I have a good imagination. Honeymooners can have it all. Just playing with you. Trying to be funny. But you can ask my better half. LOL! She would laugh.

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE @Jones68  Who said anything about a honeymoon? Ha ha I can think of a lot better honeymoons! Its 100 degrees and 87% humidity and we're afoot. Trinity Florida in April now that would be a honeymoon!