The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE  no! Get them from @Jones68  but not yours, could something be wrong on my end?

Community Helper
Not sure? You may want to ask Mj?
@Woodguychris
But, she hasn't been around the Community yet today, to my knowledge
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE I most certainly will do that! But got Togo and will be back in half hour!

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE im back are you around?

Highlighted
Community Helper
Here now @Woodguychris
Sup?
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE  @Woodguychris   You know I haven’t seen @Hi-there  in some time. Hope all is well. The roast I cooked was so good. We have our nephew over for 3 days. He’s 20 and has a mind of a brick. Every job he got he lost within a week. 7 jobs. 20 years old. What’s up with our young today. He doesn’t care. I just don’t get it. I’m trying to be nice but it’s really hard. He needs a kick in the butt. 

Community Helper
Sounds like it's time for a brain retraining ha!
Have Faith regarding the future adults
@Jones68!
Both my teenager's had their first jobs for two years--it is possible Smiley Wink
Level 9

My daughter is in college and working. Same job. It’s upbringing. 

Community Helper
@Jones68--Hello!! I've been in & out of the forums briefly; not as active throughout the forums as I was but hopefully soon I'll be more interactive. Thanks so much for your support!!
Level 9

Just checking in. Was getting worried there. LOL! @Hi-there   Our friend @REMEMBRANCE is out doing her part saving the ocean. We do our part here. Our neighborhood go down to the beach and pick up bottles and plastic off the beach. Then recycle them. It’s a good thing. Ok. Bed time for me. Chat later. Hang in there. Don’t be a stranger. LOL!