The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Community Helper
@Woodguychris
Not really able to relate to staying in hospitals. The only time I have been in, was for two childbirths, totally natural and quick! Lol You just rest as much as humanly possible and heal Smiley Happy
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE  from what I have learned from you, I'm confident you might never spend time in the hospital. Even then I hope you never do. They are not ruling out Salmanila, which I couldn't see coming. Been trying to put your examples into practice! Still open to your advice because you have a plethora of knowledge when it comes to being healthy!

Community Helper
@Woodguychris
Have you any idea what you consumed, that could have caused this? Just make sure you are staying hydrated. Ice chips help if you are still feeling nausea. I am sure you are in good hands!
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE the only thing I can think is some green leaf lettuce we had with salad. They are very nice here, and quite attentive. This is a very small hospital. I'm in the acute care unit, so that might be why. Turned down the Morphine! Not into the experience.

Level 9

I thought I told you part of my story but I fell 4 stories from a high rise building. Safety line broke. I should be dead but I’m alive. Did a lot of damage to my body. I’ll be on Morphine for the rest of my life. I can only imagine what it’s doing to me. If you can stay away from it I would. It doesn’t make me high. I’ve been on it since 2001. Only time I get messed up is when they try adding other crap to it. I take it one time a day every day. It’s slow releases so it lasts 24 hours. I still believe it’s not a ball and chain you want to be hooked to. My doctor wants me to try something else and if it works then they can slowly take me off of that crap. I’m going to try it. I’m glad you’re able to bear it and not take it. Hang in there Bro. I have faith in you.

Level 9

@Jones68 their talking a four MG. injection that would knock me out. Had an injection when I injured my back as a firefighter at 18 years old and didn't like it. So try to avoid it. The crazy stuff that happens in construction, makes me wonder why I ever got into it. Oh yeh, the money!

Level 9

@Woodguychris . I worked in construction for 30 years. I was good at my job. I miss it. I don’t feel anything from what I’m taking. I take 90 mg a day. I go from a Pain level 10 to a 5.  If you say 10 is the worst and 1 is the lowest. I stay around 4 to 5 . Not the best but I deal with it.  

Level 9

@Jones68 i feel your pain my freind! Before my hip replacement, I was missing the ball and two inches in my left leg. Because of kidney damage I couldn't take pain meds that worked, so I took none. But the doctors worked a miracle and I'm walking almost normal. Hope they can work a miracle for you buddy. I waited 18 years for my surgery! But we're alive and still causing trouble so lets be glad and continue terrorizing the world ,,,,and petting zoo visitors!

Level 9

I’m like you. I’ll never stop trying. Anyway, There are to many zoos to visit. Have to have fun.

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE @Hi-there @Jones68  hey guys. Still in the hospital, but getting better. I got to get off my leash, (IV tube), to take a shower. Joan's been able to visit but has to wear what looks like a hasmat suit. Might go home tomorrow if tests comeback, otherwise may be here longer. Saw what I thought was @REMEMBRANCE  commercial about saving the ocean again.