The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Level 9

You did say Remembrance was famous! Now she’s a tv star! WOW! That’s cool! Hope I made you smile. This much time in the hospital you need to smile. If you go home tomorrow, relax. Don’t try to do to much. You don’t need a relapse and be back in. Good luck my friend. Hope you do. Being home makes you calm and relaxed. 

Tags (1)
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE @Hi-there @Jones68 not going home tomorrow! Apparently what I have is highly contagious. They're saying maybe Thursday. Seems that when I had Sepsis three years ago I suffered damage to my bladder which I've been on antibiotics almost since. Those antibiotics also killed the good bacteria in my stomach leaving one they couldn't **bleep**. That one bacteria is a monster and it finally reared its ugly head and nocked me on my rear. Ill try to post the name when they give to me, but we all have it in our bellies and the good bacteria is what keeps it in check! It can live on surfaces for four to five days! That was something I never saw coming. What a delicate piece of machinery we are, except you @Jones68 , remember your a clone!

Community Helper
Yes, we are masterpieces...
@Woodguychris
No doubt, you will be back to fishing again, in no time. A speedy recovery to you!
Level 9

LOL! My mom would disagree. No clones.  

Level 9

I believe in all that I believe Brother, that you’re going to Be ok @Woodguychris . You have a inner strength that even you don’t know. It’s there. Your going to be just fine. When I meditate I think of you being well and strong. Hang in there. You got this.

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE now your practice of naturally taking care of yourself looks even better! It was a doctor in his infinite wisdom that put me on the antibiotic regiment that nearly cost me my life. Thanks @Jones68  for your vote of confidence. It will take much more than this to take me out. Speaking of fishing, before I was so rudely interrupted by this I had caught a 15 pound catfish out of the river. When i leave here, BTW, I'm not going back to the campground, I'm going to a house that Joan obtained for us during my stay here. Good news huh!

Highlighted
Level 9

So glad to hear about the house. That is great news. I’m still hoping you get the one in  Virginia. I know you and Joan would love it. You know, where ever you stay, I believe you would be happy. Nothing like having your own place you can make your own. Put your own stamp on it. Great news my friend. @Woodguychris  Sounds like a winner. Good to hear.

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE @Hi-there @Jones68  why is it that hospital food always taste like hospital food! Do they get it from the hospital food store? And where are these stores? In culinary school is there a special class to learn how to cook hospital food? And who portions this food? I just had breakfast, one slice of French toast, one sausage patty, eight ounces of milk and four ounces of apple juice. I need your help, can anybody smuggle me in a big Mac and a honey bun? Their starving me. I'm not sure if the thirty pounds I've lost is from being sick or what their feeding me! I know where I'm going as soon as I get out of here! I don't even like French toast but I ate it. And I feel like I'm in elementary school again with the cartons of milk. My kingdom for a donut!

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE @Hi-there @Jones68 they just brought a menu for tomorrow. I get to choose from a list of items for each meal, but, im in a hospital gown in bed and have no pockets in which to store a PEN! Otherwise I'm writing in a new category: all of the above!

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE are you sure that's not your daughter in your user pic?