The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Community Helper
Lol... @Woodguychris
You have waayyy... too much play time!
Thanks for the 😀
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE time is something I find myself with a surplus of these days! Wish it were food 

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE  check your PMs

Community Helper
Looking at the glass 1/2 Full...
@Woodguychris
1. You are in an A/C environment
in August!
2. This is a perfect time for
cleaning out your system. Then,
when back on your feet, start with different eating habits, which, most likely would not include: pure sugar and animal
fat. Lol
3. Remember your past health and fitness knowledge and to apply again. when you are strong enough. Smiley Wink
Community Helper
@Woodguychris
Since you are not receiving DM's from me? Glitch still? Anywhoo...
The member pic seems fine for 13+ viewing, nothing really prohibited in the pic. Appreciate the heads-up!
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE wasn't reporting anything, just wanted you to see it! Remember to much time? Ha ha

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE was actually joking, abhore Big Macs and Honeybun's, it just didn't sound funny asking you to smuggle in a salad!

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE you are right about the AC, its supposed to be 100 here today. Its probably 65 in here!

Highlighted
Community Helper
Lol... @Woodguychris
Maybe with some Salmon and Crab Pinwheels too... ha!
Ask for a heated blanket if you do not have socks. When I volunteered
at the Medical Center, I was always bringing patients toasty warm blankets.They Loved it! The rooms are VERY cold to keep them pesky germs at bay.
How is Joan doing?
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE  she's doing as well as can be expected! She's staying with some new friends, which is where I'll be going from here. She visits everyday as long as she can. She's lost about 30 pounds, and looks pretty good. She got about 20 to go. Up tell now I've been doing the cooking. BTW I have Clostridium Difficile Infection have you ever herd of it? Also reached out to Mj about the PMs. You mentioned a good time to clean out my system, well I think that, for the most part, got done already!