The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE you know Salmon and crab pinwheels sounds good! But still not funny.

Highlighted
Community Helper
Doesn't ring a bell...
@Woodguychris
Happy for you & Joan! You'll finally have Wi-Fi when you are released. Gotta fly... Ciao´ for now Smiley Wink
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE yes I will have WiFi. How did we ever survive without it!

Community Helper
Tin cans with a string...
and a bike! 😆
@Woodguychris
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE yes and we had less stress! Guess what? I'm free!!! My labs came back clean( almost clean ) so they let me go home to recover there.

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE @Hi-there @Jones68  I've been sprung! I'm not home but I'm on my way!

Level 9

I remember less stress when we didn’t have WiFi. I was always out. LOL! Now I can do a FaceTime and see the person. @REMEMBRANCE , I was always out. Never home. @Woodguychris , Glad they are letting you go home. Eating and rest goes along way. Don’t over do it when you get home. Glad to hear it!

L11
Level 9
@Woodguychris
Great to hear that you all received a great new tent. Miss all of you. Just jumped on for a minute as my bff @REMEMBRANCE keeps up with me & as a result how could I NOT get back in the loop-today. That's all each of us have is TODAY. Hope you & yours are well along with @Jones68, @Hi-there, and all others I've come to know. Peace out! @L11
L11
Level 9
@Jones68
Hey there my friend hope you are well. Got any rocks lately? @L11
Tags (1)
Level 9

Hi! It’s been some time. Great to hear from you. Hope your doing good. No rocks today but I can almost see them getting some this weekend. Guess what? They are taking them home. LOL! I think the garden at there house needs some color. LOL!