The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
L11
Level 9
@Jones68
Sounds like a plan. Yes, truly miss my buds & buddettes here on O.U. Hope you're doing okay. I am alright. Speaking of who's heard from @Alright? Anybody? @REMEMBRANCE??? 😘 @L11
Community Helper
My Gir! @L11
Good to have you back... with your bubbly self, my sweet friend! How are you and your guy doing? Did you have arm surgery yet? So many qq's. Ha!
Haven't heard a peep from @Alright in a few months... =( Her outspoken energy is a hoot--miss her...
Glad you are here now! Smiley Wink
L11
Level 9
@REMEMBRANCE
I sent you ALL that gossip on response to message .....🙄 @L11
Community Helper
@L11
Hmm...
DM in the Community?
Or... on App?
L11
Level 9
@REMEMBRANCE
Hmmm....lol....have a drink of tea...lol...
from MY CUP! 💓🤭😏🙄✌@L11
Highlighted
Community Helper
Haha...
@L11
😏 Gotcha-- BRB!
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE @Hi-there @L11 @Jones68  I'm home resting. Thanks to all of you for your well wishes and support! Seems this road to recovery is going to be along one, up to a year! I'm not going to try to play tough guy or hero this time. I'm going to follow orders and heal properly so I never have to do this again. I thought I was in great shape and this was something I never saw coming! OK enough of that so glad to see @L11  back! BTW I'm not going to be down for a year!

Level 9

@Woodguychris  That’s the best way to heal. Your body will let yo know. Take your time. Glad you’re home. Just remember, your not a kid at a petting zoo! LOL!

Level 9

@Jones68 does that mean you won't try to scare me?

Level 9

I truly believe you would of been the first to bust out laughing! At me running to my truck or from what I said or both! LOL!