The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 9

@Jones68  its over in" no shows, flakes, and low ball offers"

Level 9

@Woodguychris  Glad to hear it. No one needs that kind of stuff in there life. I’m guessing Mj looked into it. She is a amazing person. She does so much for this whole community. Glad it’s done.

Community Manager

Yeah, I had to remove a BUNCH of responses to that thread. I wish more people understood that you can disagree with someone and keep everything civil. No need to tear someone down simply for having a different opinion. Sorry I was late to that!!!!

Level 9

@Mj_206   Not your fault. But you are right about people should know it’s ok to have different opinions. We are adults here not children. I’m glad you stepped in. Guess that makes you MOM! LOL! Thank you. Hope you at least got a smile today. 

Community Manager

I always say when I come in and shut down an argument that I'm using my "mom voice" Smiley LOL Community Forum Mom-ager? LOL

L11
Level 9
@Mj_206
Howdy MA!
I'M BACKKKKK....
You are indeed very special to most of us here. When all else fails....go tell Momma! ✌@L11
Level 9

That’s good! Now I’m laughing. Maybe we can start a MOM-AGER management group! LOL! God don’t get me started!

Level 9

@Woodguychris . How you like the bird house? Bet you 5 bucks it leaks! 

L11
Level 9
@Jones68
I thought I was the only one that couldn't remember all these threads & all this stuff! That's exactly why we need our Momager! She rocks....as well as the rest of you guys, gals, & I can't forget my bff on O.U. @REMEMBRANCE. Really have missed you all...🙄😏🤭 @L11
Level 9

We all missed you. It’s really good to see you back. Hope to hear a lot from you. Mj is truly under appreciated. I think if people knew all the things she does they would appreciate everything she does. 

Tags (1)