The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Level 9

@L11  No rocks this time! They headed for the garden to pick tomatoes 🍅! Washing them now. They love to eat them. Eggs and potatoes and tomatoes for breakfast. Then swimming. They are counting the tomatoes to make sure the other doesn’t get one more than the other. It’s funny.

Level 9

You wouldn’t think 4 hours of swimming with little ones would ware you out. Yes I would! Pulled rank and called lunch!

Level 9

@Jones68  I've been sleeping for something like 20 hours or more and have no clue what's going on! What did I miss?

Level 9

The kids went swimming for 4 hours. It sure made me tired! I had to pull rank on them. Hey! Lunch Time. Barb has them swimming now. In my mind, I’m still a young buck! My body says nooo! Your old! You can’t swim 4 hours! My body was right. HELP! They can out run me too! LOL! That’s all you missed. Hope your feeling better. Get some food and sit outside and relax. Beautiful night tonight. Here it’s going to be 76 degrees. @Woodguychris   Feel good to be out of the hospital. 

Level 9

@Jones68 yes it does! Been sleeping a lot today so talk at you later

Highlighted
Community Helper
@Woodguychris
Good time to catch up on that long, lost, reading list Smiley Wink
Level 9

Going away for 2 weeks. Family matters in North Carolina. See everyone when I return. @Woodguychris  Hope your better by then. @REMEMBRANCE  Keep a eye on him. 

L11
Level 9
@Jones68
Hope you have a safe trip! Take care of what you need to & keep in touch. ✌😉 @L11
Community Helper
Hmm...
Will you not have Wi-Fi?
Level 9

Not my computer. Stepdaughter had a head on crash with a tractor trailer. W are praying.so bad.please wake up.